He's checking his list...

You better watch out, (you know the rest of the the song) 'cause Santa has new glasses, in fact, big thick black glasses (of course) so now he can actually see who has been naughty and who has been nice. None of this just sending presents to everyone willy nilly. He's checking his list (for real) so you better be good?! This is the theme of my 2011 Christmas card illustration. I wanted to do something that drew on stuff I had done this year and so it made sense that Santa should be wearing thick black glasses. If this is your first visit to my blog then flick back to the 'Thick Black Glasses' post and then it will make much more sense. Its been a common theme in my artwork this year, especially as I had to get glasses myself! (I think I'm over it now by the way but I'm sure something else will catch my fascination soon...)

Comments

Popular Posts