The Journey Part 2 - Constant Change

Life has been good lately but nothing in life ever stays the same. Everything is constantly changing, sometimes slowly, sometimes in a split second. Sometimes the perfect bubble of happy can explode in your face when you least expect it. Bam! Shock. Reaction! But life goes on...

Part 2 of The Journey is an expression of exactly that – constant change. It is an expressive reaction to emotion and shock. A battle between darkness and the light...
The painting has completely changed. I didn't intend this to happen but I painted it as I felt it on this particular day.

Not only has the painting taken a radical change of direction but my original plan of adding to it bit by bit has too. I found it very hard to just paint one section – it was too confining – before I knew it nearly the whole canvas was covered. I left my favourite bit from Part1 but then could not fight the urge to paint over it!

Until Part 3...
Kazx


Popular Posts