Make For Good Campaign 2016

So happy to be a part of the Make For Good campaign at Etsy!

The Make For Good project is powered by Etsy sellers from Australia and New Zealand in support of Plan International’s Because I Am A Girl campaign. 20% of the sale price of marked items will be donated to Plan’s Because I Am A Girl Campaign. All funds raised will go towards supporting projects that help make a difference in the lives of girls held back by poverty and gender inequality. To learn more about this project go to etsy.me/makeforgood.

If you would like to help, please go to my etsy shop kazartgallery and purchase one of these prints:

makeforgood Rainbow art prints are for sale at kazartgallery
This artwork by me was inspired by my own animal loving, world changing daughters... xo

Another artwork created by me for this amazing project x
To purchase an art print go to my etsy shop kazartgallery

Comments

Popular Posts