Illustration Friday - Zoom

Phoebe's life had become a big blur. She was so busy, each day seemed to zoom into the next in a continuous motion. (Was she in a movie?) She didn't even have time to stop and smell the roses. She zoomed from place to place, job to job, person to person, thingy to thingy... at a ridiculous pace. Luckily she had a zippy red sports car to zoom around in because as we all know, red cars go faster... go Phoebe, GO!!

Zoom - the purple blur in the background is inspired by all the beautiful Jacaranda trees out in flower at the moment. I love them! When the flowers fall its like purple snow (not to be confused with Purple Rain by Prince). I love November. x

Comments

  1. I love Phoebe and I want her hair!! The jacaranda blur is a very cool touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claire! This is my first post in 2 months - can't believe its been that long?! Life just gets too hectic sometimes... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, I missed this one! I love it! She just so cute in that little red racing car, and what a dreamy background!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts