Phoebe - Fall

Phoebe had been on a high for longer than usual and was starting to worry that she might just lose her balance, so she asked her true love, "If I fall to pieces will you put me back together?" 
He simply replied, "Tweet."
Phoebe - Fall    Phoebe, the bird and tree were hand sketched, then redrawn and coloured using Illustrator. The red background was hand painted onto a canvas then scanned into Photoshop where special effects were added. Grass was created using Photoshop. I often use left over paint to create coloured backgrounds - its great fun to just go crazy with colour and the backgrounds add another dimension to Phoebe illustrations. Watercolours work well too!



Comments

  1. The marriage of the digital medium with the more traditional seems so natural! And I love your use of light. Always happy to see Phoebe pop up on my Blogger dashboard!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts